twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do any one know what to do when you have water burns on my body 20 %do i need to use antibiotics after all ?t?

do any one know what to do when you have water burns on my body 20 %do i need to use antibiotics after all ?second degree burn i think with a blisters ,next day pain almost gone , but what is a danger of infection sens my skin is compromise, any home remade ? bi cos i m out of my country traveling and almost no medical facilities here, so far i got advise to use antibiotics with i m incline not to take ,if Arther more natural ways of healing with out harming my self more , thank u , appreciate any advise .Constantine
Answer:
keep it cool dry and clean. If u get yellow blisters, see ur doctor
bathe and bandage the wound. Keep it clean, 2nd degree burns are painful, but as long as it isn't an open wound, you should be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net