twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Diagnose me! Help! Points for best answer!?

I feel tired and run down all the time. I can sleep for +14 hours and I have recently. I have a foggy head a lot. I have a lot of thoughts floating around in my head, and sometimes I become very anxious! I will usually clean the house hardcore when I feel like this and everything has to be perfect! I feel restless. I can't concentrate and become bored easily. I can't organize my thoughts either. I'm usually depressed and I feel overwhelmed. I feel empty a lot and search for things to make me happy. I'm also very, very, very irritable and quick tempered. I have headaches and I'm nauseated about once or twice a week. I have chronic back and neck pain too.
Answer:
Sounds like clinical depression. The symptoms of a major depression are: depressed mood, sleep disturbance (either insomnia or hypersomnia - sleeping all the time), change in appetite, loss of energy, loss of interest in formally pleasurable activities, poor concentration, psychomotor retardation (slow movement), thoughts of worthlessness or guilt, and thoughts of death or suicide. A person has to have 5 of the 9 to meet the clinical criteria for depression.Other possibilities: anemia (can cause fatigue), thyroid disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, fibromyalgia (causing the back and neck pain), among others. Go see a doctor!
We are not psychic go to a doctor that could be any thing it could be a sleep disorder for all i know!
Sounds like me when I was married.
you probably have OCD with the hardcore cleaning. There is therapy for that though. It is diagnosable by a therapist and you can seek treatment.
i think the best thing to do is see your dr.he can fully examine you and have test done and can correctly diagnose the problem,but you sound a little depressed some,but i like said your dr.would be the best to consult with about your problems.sorry i couldn't have been more helpful.take care now.
First part sounds like me. Except when I get restless i feel more like tearing up the house than cleaning it. You dont have a disease, trust me. It's more of...well, um.Ok. You have an overactive wandering mind. Also do u get dizzy a lot? Because my head fogs up and i feel like im dreaming and have to sit down. Then, I finally get really tired and got to sleep for 15-16 hours. I'm also quick tempered. What will probably help you is developing some routines. Eat your meals at the same time, always make sure you have something to do. Set up a bedtime. By the time the day is over you should feel tired. Then set the alarm clock for 8:00. When you train yourself, i dont know how but it stops my mind from wandering.
OCD or an anxiety disorder.
Chemical imbalance. Diabeties. Low iron. Stress. Fatigue.
Rather than be scared and get the wrong diagnosis, see a doctor.
I had same thing. Depression go to dr. explain everything u said. zoloft is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net