twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Discoloration or scars from pimples?

I'm very pale, and since I'm a teenager I know I'm going to have bad skin at this age. But most of my pimples have gone away except for a certain time of the month of course, but theyve left dark red or purple scars. And theyre all supposedly healed. Is there any cream I can put on my face to help?
Answer:
Toothpaste is not a good idea. It is very drying and irritating. For post acne marks, there are many available products made for that. Some over the counter names are Neutrogena Post Acne Mark Fading Peel, University Medical Power Pimple Peel, University Medical Scar Fade and Erase...for more intense, targeted fading, use products with 2% hydroquinone. It's a skin bleaching agent that with regular use will fade discolorations...but only use at night because the sun will cause adverse reactions by darkening your lightened skin. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net