twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do allergies make you cough?


Answer:
Yep, it's called post nasal drip. Allergies make your nose runny (or stuffy or both!) and that can make you cough. Allergens themselves can also irritate your throat, but usually it makes it itchy.
Yes.
Sometimes... sometimes they make my throat dry and itchy and make me cough in the morning.
They can mine occasionally do. hope I helped
Allergies can make you cough ,sneeze, give you a headache, and all kinds of things to make you feel miserable.
YES like crazy!! ahhh i've been coughing for weeks since it got warm out. *cough*.
Yes they do, as they can trigger an asthmatic attack if severe enough.
si
Yes, allergies can make you cough, sneeze, have watery eyes, and if you have severe allergies it can make you have head aches.
Allergies that affect the nose, throat or respiratory tract can make you cough. Asthma, allergy to dust mites, pollen, or some foods may cause irritation and inflammation of the nose and throat area which would in turn induce your reflexive coughing reaction. This reflex is activated when your normal breathing and swallowing functions are hampered and become uncomfortable. You may find yourself coughing or gagging involuntarily.
Yep. Allergies affect me the same as a cold. Sneezing and even coughing. Nasal passages get clogged with gunk (yuk) and this can cause coughing. a bit gross. My doctor has told me to take anti-histamines for my allergies as when my nose gets blocked and I start coughing my hearing gets affected. a sorry state to be in.
Cough is caused by a number of ailments.
It can be treated by over the counter medicines
or home remedies. More information available
at http://ailments.in/cough.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net