twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do Antihistamines causes sleepiness? ( I know I spelled that wrong...)?


Answer:
Yes, most do (example Benadryl) unless the instructions say it's a non- drowsy formula.
most of them do. box will say if it does or doesn't
yes. Some have been modified by the drug companies to have day and night forms in order not to result in sedation if taken during the day
yes they can depends on what ones you get., check with your chemist because you can get one witch don't cause sleepiness.
It depends on what kind - but usually, yes.
Yes , like many other allopathic medicines the negatives of a drug are used as a positive in another sense its is what gives the limited Pharmacopoeia its varied applicationAnti histamines are use as a sleeping drug in larger dosages
Some antihistamines(not all) cause sleepiness in some people(not all). Everyone is different. I haven't found one yet that makes me sleepy. I am an asthmatic with multiple environmental allergies.
Some do. I take a prescription antihistamine and it makes me sleepy.
Some do for some people. I take generic Zyrtec, Cetirizine
from http://www.locostcanada.com and have had great results, its cheap and doesnt make me sleepy.
Some, such as Benedryl, definitely cause sleepiness.
The newer ones, such as Claritin and other prescription ones are "non-drowsy", but you have to see how you react to it. Since everyone's body reacts differently to medications, it is important to take a few doses and based on that, decide if is non-drowsy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net