twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Diabetics and farting?

When diabetics fart does it come out like candy floss?
(Cotton candy for our American friends)
Answer:
I don't know about that but since I became diabetic, my farts smell like roses.
Why would it?
nope dont think so
what a strange question? Of course not. Diabetics are just normal humans like the rest of us!!
Hold on I`ll ask my Missus
i wondered why those guys at the fair were such stinky basterds!!
why have you asked such a stupid question
You are the man!Have just answered a question about being nosey and yet I couldn't walk past this one!Every one to his own.
Random Question... I have one though, why can no one spell?
sorry
You are either very stupid or you dont care about anyone. I am a diabetic, and you have no idea you idiot. I find your question insulting and im sure others who read this will do to.If you cant think of a decent question that isnt going to upset anyone, then dont bother.
Diabetics are so full of sugar they resemble a honey comb. All the bees in the country fly around them. lol
if it did at least it would smell better than the fart of a non-diabetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net