twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Did you diabetics know?

I am no doctor but- I started taking flaxseed oil pills, 1000 mg. and garlic pills, about 2 each, twice day [with my meds too of course] and it has lowered my B.S, level, give it a week and see, it works for me. you can get them at cvs. Also I started taking one baby aspirin a day. Of course ask your doctor first! I din't, I just decided to try this. I'll see my doc in 10 days and ask her opinion.
Answer:
If you're taking both garlic and aspirin, I'd be careful with knives if I were you, both of them thin the blood..
thanks but my aunt is on insulin injections. Don't think anything will help
No I did not know this but will give it a try as soon as a consult with my Dr. Thanks for the info tho. We diabetics have to help each other out any way possible.
It might help to lower glucose but not cure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net