twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Diagnosed with CHF when I was a 17 year old boy?

I was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure when I was a 17 year old boy, I am 19 now and I am severly suffering. I went to the doctor right after the onset, and he told me everything. This does not run in my family or anything, I do not have a family history of heart problems. I cannot believe I got this so young and I still have it at 19. The doctor told me to take short walks and I have for a few times, but it is so severe, I can barely walk it is so much pressure in there. How can I be having this so young, only 19? Has anyone ever had CHF this young?
Answer:
There are a couple of explanations of how this happened. First, were you ever told you have a heart murmur? You actually may have had one and it went undetected. A murmur is really a heart valve disorder. Many murmurs are harmless, but there is one precaution that must be taken. You must take an antibiotic before any dental procedure. If not, you could get a bacterial infection that can cause endocarditis, which is an infection of the endocardium that surrounds the heart. If endocarditis is left untreated, it can turn into CHF.Another possibility is that you may have had rheumatic fever. Many times this is caused by strep throat that is left untreated. These things all may cause CHF.Are any of these possibilities?
a lot of people have a lot of things at different ages...but you were probably born with some defect that made your heart bad...hasn't the Dr given you meds ? are you in a list for a heart transplant ?
Have you been to a cardiologist?
Are you taking medications?
Your quality of life can be improved
i am 18. facing the same problem as you. Hang in there ! At least yur condition is diagnosed. Mine is kept in the dark
It is very UN likely to have this CHF at this age !! May be you must be having some cardiac valvular disease ! or infantile hypertension ! See there must be some pathological reason to have this condition as it is not a in born disease and neither it runs in family !What ever may be the reason but you are diagnosed having this so now what?Take some medicine to give strength to your heart muscle like DIGOXUN ! it is a powerful cardiac glycoside and to be taken with weekly two days holidays ! You should take diuretics to have less burden to heart ! Mean while think for surgical side also as now a day there is voluntary striated muscle graft is given to strengthen the left ventricle function ! Ask for that to your cardiologist !DO YOGA and Meditation ! Visit web site of Ramdev Yoga for detail But do not expect result so soon ! God bless you ! Always YouRsmE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net