twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I need medication?

My mom thinks that I have low blood pressure [which I probably do], so what could help me with my low blood pressure? Do I need medication or do I need to change my diet?.. or what??
Answer:
In case it is low blood pressure: that's somehow normal if your body does not work. In that case, the best medicine for you is probably sports. But all kinds of motion will be good for you.But maybe she says so because you are always tired or inattentive?In that case, talk to your doctor, you might need something else.
Only a Dr. can determine whether you need meds for this. See Your Dr.
I had low blood pressure as a kid., into my teens. I think as I gained weight it went to normal. Now I am in my 50s and boarder line high blood pressure but I have gained 30 lbs of my normal weight for my age.
I think weight has a lot to do with it .
if your doctor recommends a diet go for it. It depends how low your pressure is,..
I never took medication
You need to go to a doctor, or if you cant afford one, go to your county's health departament, they can check all of that for free or cheap.. Then let the experts tell you what to do, not yahoo users.
You could try drinking more water. I have low blood pressure and the main problem I have is headaches. Sometimes I have a caffeine drink and it goes away. Otherwise, I have been living with low blood pressure for 45 pretty healthy years and have never had to take meds for a blood pressure of 90/60.
What has your doctor said?
They recently lowered the values for what is medically considered normal/high etc.
You need to see your doctor for a physical examination. Your mom can't read your blood pressure out of thin air. I doubt that you have a bloob pressure problem.
could be any number of problems from diet to a medical condition, you should see a doctor if you have low blood pressure and feel dizzy, tired etc
go get a free reading and free advice from your local pharmacist
Normal BP is 120/80 unless you are way below normal you dont need meds but if u are way below that see your docter. I have low BP it is usually hereditary. Hey look at it this way it is better that high BP%26gt; I take a daily supplement for a boost b/c low BP can make you feel tired.
I have had low blood pressure all my life. My doctors advice . eat more Celtic or Himilayan sea salt.
This is something that needs to be tested and determined by your doctor. I am not a doctor and I don't know you so that you will have to leave to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net