twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I have acid reflux?

Recently, but very occasionally, i have been feeling like something is stuck in my throat or that something is going up my throat, but nothing was there. While that happens, my chest really hurts-is it heartburn? I just almost threw up a minute ago, it was in my mouth and everything. I was bending down to plug something in, and i guess i burped, but i started to vomit. It never left my mouth, but shortly after, my mouth started watering like i was going to barf again. Does this have anything to do with acid reflux, and does it sound like i even have it?My mom has acid reflux, and doctors thought my sister did also, but they were wrong. My dad doesn't have it.
Answer:
I wonder how old you are? It could be acid reflux, or your gall bladder, I had the same symptons for both. You need to go to the dr.
It sounds like you may have acid reflux, but only your doctor can diagnose it.
Possibly. I have it but not as bad as you (if that's what it is).Go to www.webmd.com - search "acid reflux" and/or use their interactive symptoms checker. Cool site, totally free, not a shill for drug companies.
It does sound like it, even the coughing. Make sure you tell a doctor, because if it is, you'll have to be watched for damage. It might even be corrected, if it's being caused by a hiatal hernia.
well......you might have reflux.ask your doc to order an upper GI series to rule out this and other problems such as esophogeal cancer...also,have him do a H.pylori test.good luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net