twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I have heartburn or something else?

Okay so this all started about 28 hours ago.I think it started after I ate half a box of tagalong girl scout cookies...but that's no really important.Okay so it hurts around my esophogous/chest area whenever I yell or laugh. I have that feeling when you swallow a big piece of bread whole...its hard to explain.what do you think it is? What should I do about it? I don't want any medicines...but are there any natural cures for this? I don't know if it's heartburn because I never had that..I don't have any other symptoms, and feel fine other than the moderate pain in the esophogous area...Help please...thank you
BY THE WAY:
I am 13.5 years old
And Weigh about 95 plbs
And am about 5'1'' if that matters.
Answer:
Most 13 year olds don't get heart burn, or hiatal hernias, or heart attacks which all have similar symptoms; however, I still wouldn't fool around with it if it hasn't gone away by now. Even a cookie would have dissolved by now. Talk to your mother or the school nurse - whichever is closest when you read this and check out with a doctor because even if it isn't normal kids do die from heart conditions too. Better to be embarrased and safe than a 'cool dude' and dead.
It might be heartburn if it's like swallowing too much at once [I know what you're talking about] and my heart burn started around the same age, but it shouldn't really hurt when you yell or laugh...I'm not sure actually. But if it is heartburn the best thing for it is TUMS. =]
Have u talked to ur parents?? The box of GS cookies could be the culprit, drink a coke really quick and see if you can burp!! That sometimes relieves the pressure..so can Tums or maalox!! If it persists please see a doctor!! Hope you feel better soon!
If it is heartburn and you don't want to take any medications, try drinking a warm can of Ginger ale. Drink down as much as you can without stopping.
it sounds like maybe you have a little indigestion heartburn is down lower about the center of your chest just below your ribcage, plus heartburn hurts bad sometimes as well, sometimes when i get indigestion if i could just let out a big burp lol i think i would fill better so try drinking some Sprite, or seven-up next time.and also maybe just try not to eat so much at one time and too fast too that can aggravate it more. i hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net