twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do i have OCD?

Can u people tell if its ocd that i have example: i repeat things that i touch and if i dont i feel like somethin bad is gonna happen or i dont want to hear numbers like 5 so i tell someone to repeat me not 5 not not 5 not 5 is it an OCD ??
Answer:
I think that you probably have OCD. It sounds like the symptoms, but don't take my word for it, I'm not a psychiatrist. I would suggest that you go to www.bossbackocd.com
It has some great info.
Yes, I could tell and most people would also.
You should go to a therapist and get evaluated. That's the best way to tell.
Could be.Find a mental health clinic and bring this up at your intake interview. That's easy, because after your name and such, their first question will be "why did you come to see us?"
Potentially, the best way to know for sure is to see a psychologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net