twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I have breast cancer? or something else?

Ok I'm a guy and like 2 days ago a lump sorta disk shaped appeared under my nipple. Its about the size of my nipple and hurts a little bit when i put pressure on it. My nipple also sticks out more than the other one, infact the other one is kinda indented it which I think... is normal? So could this be breast cancer or just something else... If you have no idea don't just tell me to go see a doctor I already figured that out...
Answer:
There is no way to know unless you are assesed by a doctor. But it can be losts of other things besides cancer. For your peace of mind ussually cancer doesnt hurt.
go see a doctor IMMEDIATLY. its not called breast cancer in men its called a carcinoma.
It could be normal. A boy your age can develop strange lump like tissue in/around chest. You probably had it for a while but just noticed it.The only way to be sure it IS nothing is to see a doctor. I wouldn't be overly concerned though.
it could be many things. a swollen lymph node or a cyst. if you want, monitor it for a few days and if it doesnt go away, take further action. until then, just relax and know that this is normal. i get swollen lymph nodes frequently. i dont get sick or anything... it just happens. i know i am a girl, but it can happen to guys too. good luckand btw, for the guy above, carcinoma can mean anything, not just cancer in the chest of a male. are you just too scared to say that a guy can have breast cancer?
it could be that you have an ingrown hair . it also could be a cyst . i doubt that it would be breast cancer because you said the lump just appeared and that it is painful, generally breast cancer is not painful in the beginning stages . my best advice would be that you see a dr. to diagnose your condition properly. good luck!
go see a doctor. no one here can diagnose that for you. be a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net