twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I have exploding head syndrome?

Recently (about the last month and once maybe every 2 nights) my head would jerk up when I am napping or sleeping. This jerking is sometimes associated with a frightening image though also very often not and a strange stabbing sensation (doesn't really hurt) in my head almost as if my brain were contracting. I usually end up sleeping again after this but will be left with a scared or uneasy feeling afterward. I have done some research and found that it sounds most like "exploding head syndrome," (YES THAT IS A REAL SYDROME), can anyone give me any insight on what this may be or if you have experienced this too?
Answer:
that sounds serious you should really go see a doctor. I havent heard of that but it sounds like it could cause brain damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net