twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do i have tb?

I took a mantoux shot and the nurse said not to wet it or scratch it. The same day later I took a shower wet my arm by accident, so now the spot has become swollen and pink. I dont know if it's the water that did that or what. And I still have the swollen, bumpy spot 3 days later. U think I have tb?
Answer:
okay, if it has been 3 days how 'bout getting it checked!!
if it is a firm spot then the answer would be yes!! oh and by the way you can shower after getting a skin test.
a positive TB test means you have been exposed to TB and either have active or inactive TB (ie you could have overcome it with your own immune system, but it is still only trapped, not dead)...Should have been checked after two days...I have never heard of "never wet it" but of course don't scratch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net