twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I have a blood clot?

I noticed on my back calf that I have bruises. I also have had a weird feeling there for three days. It feels almost as if there is a knot in it. I feel it more when I drive that is causes discomfort. I am really scared.
Answer:
measure the calf of your good leg and the painful one. In your painful leg press your heel down and flex your toes back toward your head. If this hurts, or your "bad leg" is larger than your other leg, or calf is hot you need to see a doctor tonight. If none of these apply you have a muscular injury.
Just go to the doctor don't be real worried but go to the doctor it could be something so simple as a tear in something just go to the doctor you will be fine
It sounds as tho you were hit or kicked there at one point in the last few days perhaps, and have aquired a charlie horse? If that's what it is it's just a leg cramp that feels like a knot...it will heal on it's own, but I would still see a doctor, just to make sure.
Its not a blood clot. Its not the symptoms of DVT. However you must have broken some blood vessels and hopefully that will fade in the next week. You'd best check with a real doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net