twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I have diabetes?

Lately, I've been tired and my skin is irritable. I urine a lot and its more than I drink. My vision is blurry and it hurts at times. I am hungry all the time and it seems that I never gets full...NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT! Diabetes runs in my family on both sides.
Answer:
take a blood test
Could be, those are the symptoms. You need to see your doctor right away and have your blood sugar tested. Or, go to the emergency room.
Go to WebMD.com...No one here is a qualified doctor. You're asking a bunch of Novices.
You really need to have blood work done to check your overall condition. There could be many different things causing you to feel this way.
Diabetes Warning Signs
Know the Diabetes Symptoms路 Frequent urination
路 Excessive thirst
路 Extreme hunger
路 Unusual weight loss
路 Increased fatigue or drowsiness
路 Irritability
路 Blurry vision
You seem to have all the symptoms of a diabetic. Best way to make sure is to take a blood glucose test. Why don't you ask one of your diabetic relatives who has a BG meter to help you?
Go to your doctor. Let him give you a check up and a few blood tests. That will tell you for sure one way or the other.
it sounds like you probably do have diabetes but the only way to know for sure is to consult with a doctor.
good luck to you.
Well it seems compelling to me that this is indeed what is going on. Have you been seen by your physician yet? I would highly suggest it and the sooner the better.
If you know anyone with diabetes ask them to test you...they can do that by switching needles and stuff, definately go to the doctor befor your blood suger gets too high, this happened to my brother, but he lost a lot of weight like 25 pounds in less then a month, so if this is also happening get in there and talk with your doc ASAP, but get in there soon just to check.GOOD LUCK!!!!
Those are certainly some of the symptoms. To be sure have a fasting blood test done at your doc's. You need to find out and if you have it and get it under control ASAP. Good luck.
Yes MiB ; You have 99% chance of being a Diabetic ...
Get checked out by your Dr ...or your local
Diabetic group ...watch your food intake ...
dairy products .. and all animal products...
Wishing you the best of luck ...
Mobydoc99

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net